Treasury training Upcoming sessions:
Advanced Financial Modelling in Excel Budapest - 18th October 2018
In association with the Budapest Institute of Banking
How can you maximise the effectiveness of your treasury workflows in Excel? This intensive 1-day session will teach you how to develop stable, collaborative financial models for finance and treasury functions. You will leave the session with worksheets developed throughout the day and the ability to immediately implement a series of dashboards in Excel for your treasury department.
- Understand best practices in financial modelling and building dashboard applications in Excel
- Lean data management, user interactions, working with big sources of data and data querying tools
- FX risk dashboarding: aggregating market data, FX positions and hedging policy integration
- Financing, AML and gap analysis with simulations
- Cash flows and financial statements: generating automatic statements and using Excel as a CRM
Please contact email@example.com to register your interest or to find out more.
TMI ACADEMY TRAINING
London | Brussels | Dubai | Hong Kong | Shanghai | New York | Singapore
Experienced, affordable and flexible in-country and in-house training; TMI Academy is now offering training sessions run by experts in multiple locations worldwide.
TMI has enjoyed a unique perspective from over 25 years of engaging with and offering senior input to treasuries of all sizes. Thanks to feedback from our readership, we have observed the need for training based upon demonstrable corporate success, bolstered by peer group discussion and taught with a consultative approach.
- Practical skills, not just the theory. TMI training provides practical insights using in-depth case studies and real world, proven examples presented by instructors with years of knowledge and integrity in the profession.
- Bespoke 1-on-1 or highly tailored group training sessions with various interactive exercises and simulation-based learning.
- Bring your own cases to the group to discuss in a roundtable fashion for the chance to tap into the experience of your peers and our instructors.
- After the session, continue the discourse with further contact with your tutors or through networking with your fellow attendees.
Just talk to one of our advisors to find out the best location, date and course for you or your team: firstname.lastname@example.org
Book multiple seats now for a chance to get the most affordable complete training package for your whole team. Please contact us now for a conversation about how we can assist your personal or business development needs.