Inside Issue 235
- The Closing Chapter in the SEPA Story?
Helen Sanders, Editor, TMI
- A Treasurer's Guide to Corporate Treasury in Germany 2015
- Head2Head: Agility and Flexibility in a Changing Landscape
Bruce Meuli and Jonathon Traer-Clark, Global Business Solutions executives, Global Transaction Services, Bank of America Merrill Lynch
Best Practice Articles
- Nurturing Talent to Promote Treasury Excellence
Jan-Martin Nufer, Director Treasury & Funding, Borealis Group, Austria
- An Entrepreneurial Approach to Centralisation at AkzoNobel
Jarno Timmerman, Head of Treasury South East Asia Pacific, AkzoNobel Treasury & Investor Relations
- Riding the Digital Wave in Cash Management
Klaus Josef Müller, Head of Product Management Cash Services, Commerzbank AG
- Collection Factory and Collection on Behalf of: Myth or Reality?
Aymeric Pourchasse, Treasury Advisory Practice, PwC Belgium
- A Value-Added Approach to Corporate Cash Investment
Steve Lethaby, Senior Sales Manager, GSF Sales/Relationship Management– UK, Ireland, South Africa and the Americas, Clearstream
- A Mountain in Labour: What will be the practical impact of BEPS for treasurers?
David Ledure, International Tax and Transfer Pricing Director, PwC Brussels
- Credit Rating Agencies in the Line of Fire?
François Masquelier, Head of Corporate Finance and Treasury, RTL Group, and Honorary Chairman, European Association of Corporate Treasurers
- Facing the Challenge of Change in Asia
An Interview with Alex Manson, Group Head, Transaction Banking, Standard Chartered Bank
- My Life in Treasury: Luis Montesinos Ballesteros, Campofrio
An Interview with Luis Montesinos Ballesteros, Director, Tax and Treasury, Campofrio Food Group