Inside Issue Integrated Treasury & Risk Management
- Technology as an Enabler of Treasury Strategy
Christine Schöllhorn, Head of Cash Management, ZF Friedrichschafen AG
- Best Practice Risk Management: Evolving with CFaR
A Q&A with Ford's Dennis A. Tosh
- Implementing an Earnings at Risk Transformation
Pat Ryder, Director, Financial Risk Management, Eastman Chemical Company
- On the Road to Treasury Transformation: How Far Have We Travelled?
Jiro Okochi, Chief Executive Officer and Co-Founder, Reval
- The Third Generation of Treasury
Laurie McCulley, Partner, Treasury Strategies, Inc.
- VaR and CFaR: Two Ways of Measuring Risk in the Corporate World
Bardia Nadjmabadi, Consultant for Financial Risk Management, KPMG
- SaaS Technology
Peter Seward, Vice President of Product Strategy, Reval
- Getting the House in Order
Karlien Porré, Director, and James Adams, Senior Manager, Treasury Advisory, Deloitte LLP
- The Risks of Having Too Much Cash
Jason Torgler, Vice President, Strategy, Reval
- Exposure Draft Hedge Accounting: Challenges or Opportunities?
Yin Toa Lee, Partner and Financial Services Leader, Ernst & Young, Financial Accounting Advisory Services, Asia Pacific