Inside Issue Issue 147 - Feb 2006
- Have Cards Gone Platinum?
by Helen Sanders, Editor
- How Belron is Meeting the Cash Management Challenge
by Christine Clémençon, Assistant Group Treasurer, Belron Group
Best Practice Articles
- The Annapurna Project
by Olivier Bouillaud, Group Treasurer, Antalis
- The Fairness of Fair Value
by François Masquelier, Honorary Chairman of European Associations of Corporate Treasurers and Member of the Financial Instrument Working Group (FIWG)
- Access to Europe via a Centralised Treasury
by Christopher Afarian, Assistant Treasurer, Network Appliance, Inc.
- Building the Treasury Brand
by Alberto S. Nunez, Vice-President and Treasurer, Alderwoods Group
- What They Don’t Teach You About M&A in Business School
by Amanda Duisman, Director of Finance and Assistant Treasurer, Sybase, Inc.
- Germany Still Not in Top Gear
by Ralph Solveen, Head of Economic Research, Commerzbank
- Climbing a Dangerous Mountain
by Jackie Hollister, Commissioning Editor, TMI
- Foreign Exchange Strategy: Dramatic Shift in USD Sentiment
- EACT News