Inside Issue Issue 132 - August 2004
- The Burden of Regulation – is there any way for treasury to derive real value from compliance?
by Sebastian di Paola, Partner, Corporate Treasury Solutions Group, PricewaterhouseCoopers
- International News & People
- Doing Business with Uncle Sam – US Capital Markets
by Keiron Root, Editorial Consultant, TMI
- The Appeal of Global Centralisation: What’s Right for Your Company?
by Susan Skerritt, Partner and Director, Treasury Strategies Inc.
- Strong Partnerships Enhance Treasury Operations
- The Treasury ‘Commando'
by Jim Brannick, Former Vice President and Treasurer, Acterna LLC and World Kitchen
- Euro-Associations of Corporate Treasurers (EACT) Association News
Pierre Poncet EACT
- Treasury Associations & Organisations
- USD breaks out of its recent ranges – further downside expected over the medium term
- Executive Briefing
- Measuring and Managing Risk
by Jackie Hollister, Commissioning Editor
Best Practice Articles
- A Refinancing Roller Coaster
- Building up Risk Management Capabilities
by Sérgio Brinckmann, Chief Risk Officer, Braskem
- Reaction to and Initial Take-up of MA-CUGs
by Bob Lyddon, Coordinator, IBOS Central Office, London with input on the Frenchmarket from Michele Lynen of CCF, Paris