Inside Issue Issue 130 - June 2004
- Cash Management: Key to the Search for the European Grail?
by Florence Robinet-Nemec, Head of Marketing & Development & Muriel Kimmerlin, Product Manager, European Offer, BNP Paribas Cash Management
- International News & People
- Toyota’s Vehicle for Successful Treasury
by Richard Garry, Head of Treasury, Toyota Financial Services (UK) PLC
- The Impact of Sarbanes-Oxley on European Corporates
by Keiron Root, Editorial Consultant, TMI
- From One to Many
by Jackie Hollister, Commissioning Editor, TMI
- The Award for Best Centralised Treasury in a Global Organisation Goes to...
by Steve Hendry, Senior Vice President, Financial Planning, MGM
- Philips: Best in Class
by Rens Nooyens, IT Demand Manager, Philips
- How do you Select a Banking Partner for your Cash Management Services?
by Véronique Chance-Fournier, Head of Product Management and Marketing, Cash Management, Société Générale
- FX Market Outlook
Best Practice Articles
- Breakfast Briefing – SWIFT,SWIFTNet and MA-CUGs
- Euro-Associations of Corporate Treasurers (EACT) Association News
- The Benefits of Basel II: Can We Find Any?
by Shabnam Rezaei, President and CEO of Red Spies, New York
- Recent Developments in Treasury Management
- Executive Briefing