Inside Issue Issue 129 - May 2004
- International News & People
- Cross-Border Payments
by Keiron Root, Editorial Consultant, TMI
- A Customised Payment Centre
Sophie Rack, Chief Editor, La Lettre du Trťsorier, interviews Yves Deschenes, Treasurer Schneider Electric
- The Pitfalls of VaR as a Risk Measure
by Mark Kirkland, Global Head of Financial Risk Services, Corporate Treasury Philips Electronics
Best Practice Articles
- Evolution or Revolution ?
by Michael Thrower, Director of Marketing, Wall Street Systems
- SEPA Ė The Ultimate Goal?
by Jackie Hollister, Commissioning Editor, TMI
- Managing International Payments
by Bernard Todd, Global Hub CFO, Inchcape Shipping Services
- The Treasurerís Role in External Relationships
by Graham Wood, Senior Vice President, International Capital Markets, E.ON AG
- Time to Pull our Sox up!
by Wendy Cohen, Sales and Operations Director (EMEA), HandySoft
- Euro-Associations of Corporate Treasurers (EACT) Association News
- FX Market Outlook
- Executive Briefing
- Regulation Agencies; Basel II