Since 1997 DataLog Finance has provided in-house and SaaS solutions designed to satisfy all present and future needs of corporate treasurers. With the innnovative integrated TMS Treasury Line, all the activities of the treasury chain are covered. Leaning on a Front to Back/to Book/to Payment philosophy, the Treasury Management System includes:
- creation & management of deals, and associated risks
- multi-instruments (financial, market...)
- control tasks (Middle Office)
- accounting entries and accounting
- payment and collection centralization (payment factory)
- cash & liquidity management
- automatic netting
- eBAM (electronic Bank Account and mandate Management) and BAM
- bank and accounting reconciliation (flow matching)
All Treasury Line features can also be used as independent on-premise or cloud solutions and are compliant to all applicable rules and regulations (AML/CFT, KYC, MIFID II, EMIR, IAS, GDPR...).
Over the years, DataLog Finance has gained the confidence of very large groups all over the world, such as Danone, Axa, Orange, IBM, Carrefour, Airbus, Thales, EDF or Engie. Its products are used on a daily basis in more than 100 countries by more than 15,000 users in 60+ large companies. Alongside, DataLog Finance strengthens its presence worldwide by building a network of certified partnerships in Europe and Asia.
The constant pressure on corporations to reduce costs often leads companies to re-assess their cash management and payments processes, and SEPA, the …
Datalog Finance discuss how technology helps treasurers in a connected world, where the notion of virtually real-time operations is omnipresent.