Kyriba Surpasses $110M in Revenue in 2018, Anticipates 40% Growth This Year
San Diego - Kyriba, the leader in cloud treasury and finance solutions, today announced it surpassed $110M in revenue in 2018 and is anticipating 40 percent growth in the new year.
Last year, Kyriba signed more than 229 new enterprise clients, including Eastman Chemical, Eisai Co., Ltd., Hitachi High-Tech, Informa, Palo Alto Networks, Peloton, Ripple Labs, and many more. Kyriba is trusted by these and other major brands to seamlessly connect their disparate financial systems – banks, ERPs and other systems – so they can better mobilise and protect their global cash and liquidity.
“We are grateful to our entire community – customers, partners, employees – for helping us achieve these results, and for pushing us to innovate faster and smarter on behalf of senior finance executives looking to unlock growth and opportunity,” said Jean-Luc Robert, Chairman and CEO, Kyriba. “We are excited to continue this trend in 2019 and beyond.”
Last month, Kyriba announced it will acquire enterprise currency management leader FiREapps, to help CFOs better manage potential losses from foreign exchange (FX) exposures. The combination of the two companies will create the industry’s most robust, end-to-end solution for managing FX risk.
• Product Innovation – Kyriba launched several major new products last year, including a new business intelligence module, for enhanced data visualization and insight, as well as new lease accounting functionality, for streamlining the rigorous accounting requirements of IFRS 16.
• Expanded Leadership – The company added several key additions to its management team, including Kevin Bryla, Chief Marketing Officer, who previously served as global CMO at ADP, and held executive positions at GE, Ingersoll Rand, and Trane; and Chief People Officer Tina Figueroa, a former senior executive at AdColony, theAudience and Cornerstone OnDemand.
• Expanded Partner Ecosystem – Kyriba announced new partnerships and platform integrations with BlackRock, a global investment management corporation, and WorldFirst, the foreign exchange and international payments expert. These partnerships help create exclusive, premium value for Kyriba’s 2,000+ clients worldwide.
• Industry Recognition – Kyriba was recognized by technology analyst firm IDC as a leader for cloud-enabled treasury and risk management applications in 2017-2018, while also being named to the Fintech 250 by CB Insights. Kyriba clients also received recognition for their treasury innovation by the Association for Financial Professionals, Association of Corporate Treasurers, EuroFinance, Adam Smith, Alexander Hamilton, TMI and more.
• New Headquarters – Kyriba officially named San Diego as its new global headquarters, where it now has more than 120 of its 600+ total employees worldwide.
For more information about Kyriba, visit the website or consider attending its annual Kyriba Live Treasury & Finance Summit on March 4-8, 2019 in Las Vegas.