Supporting Structures: Meeting Treasury’s Key Challenges for 2022 and Beyond
What are the major forces at work within treasury in 2022? Eleanor Hill invites 3 experts from BNP Paribas, Bruno Mellado, Bruno Francois, and Vincent Marchard, to answer exactly that!
Our guests provide a detailed overview of three key themes – payments, SCF, and ESG – to ascertain how the profession has adjusted during a time of growing geopolitical risk…
- Find out how the rise of e-commerce and D2C has changed the importance of treasury in the payments/collections process.
- How treasurers can ensure they are at the cutting-edge of payments developments.
Supply Chain Finance
- How trends like Buy Now Pay Later can help corporates to better manage their financial supply chains.
- In what ways can treasurers look to optimise their financial supply chains and reduce some of the pressure many suppliers are feeling?
- What can treasurers contribute to the ESG landscape in 2022?
- Are there any exciting fintechs entering the ESG space?