In partnership with
Tuesday 6th July 2021
10am ET / 3pm BST / 4pm CEST
With the ongoing low interest-rate environment and increasing regulatory change, it’s more important than ever for treasurers to think outside of the box when it comes to cash.
- Navigating the “lower for longer” environment
- Defining and identifying a treasurer’s cash requirements – Operational, Reserve, Strategic
- Increasing credit and duration risk can enhance yield while only modestly increasing risk
Join this masterclass and hear how stepping beyond the ‘one size fits all’ approach can deliver meaningful results.
- Patrick Kunz, MD, Pecunia Treasury & Finance
- Daniel Farrell, Director, International Short Duration Fixed Income, Northern Trust Asset Management
- Ben Poole, TMI Editorial Team