In partnership with Calastone
Tuesday 5 July 2022
10.30am EDT / 3.30pm BST / 4.30pm CEST
With the immediate challenges of inflation and rate hikes combined with longer-term regulatory concerns, corporate treasurers have much to consider for their short-term investment policies. TMI’s upcoming Global Liquidity Barometer 2022, in association with Calastone, uses feedback from treasurers around the world to explore how these events are shifting corporate priorities.
With developments including investment portals, automation and data management, and sustainable investing driving innovation in the short-term investment space, there has never been a better time for treasurers to engage with fund managers to discover how these developments can help simplify the short-term investment process.
Join this insightful session to understand the goals and concerns of your peers and to find out the benefits you might be able to apply to your investment strategies as we discuss the full research results.
- Benjamin Defays, Senior Manager, Treasury and Order-to-Cash, Koch Engineered Solutions
- Jeannot Jonas, Highly Experienced Corporate Treasurer
- Jim Fuell, Managing Director, J.P. Morgan Asset Management
- Ed Lopez, Chief Revenue Officer, Calastone
- Ben Poole, Editorial Team, TMI