In partnership with Northern Trust Asset Management
Thursday 2nd December 2021
Treasurers have struggled this year through low or even negative returns while facing concerns over rising inflation. Will 2022 be any different? Learn about the outlook for money markets, trends to watch, and strategies for cash management through the coming year and beyond.
Two industry experts will offer guidance on:
- Key liquidity, regulatory and central bank trends, and what they mean for investing in 2022.
- How low interest rates and the pursuit of yield will continue to impact cash management.
- Interpreting inflation trends and what this could mean for you.
- Daniel Farrell, Director, International Short Duration Fixed Income, Northern Trust Asset Management
- James Douglas, CFA, Fixed Income Sales-Trader, Director, Rabobank
- Ben Poole, TMI Editorial Team