VDT integrates CFOs, treasurers, and all professionals in the area of finance belonging to both companies and public entities. Currently it has about 1300 individual members and 620 legal members.
Active members of the association are individuals who perform their duties in the finance or treasury departments of companies and public bodies, and legal personnel interested in treasury management. Members are generally financial and software providers, consultants, lawyers, and banks. They appoint up to three persons to represent them, but only one of them has voting rights.
Education and Training
- Workshops: Sessions in which a speaker presents an issue of financial management to encourage discussion amongst attendees (5-15 participants).
- Forums, Symposia: Meetings with the highest participation (150 participants) in which a topic of relevance is discussed, in a panel or through individual presentations by various specialists.
- Seminars: Specialized daylong sessions (15-20 participants) in which a teacher addresses a theme about the day to day occurrences within financial management and treasury businesses.
Documentation Service, created to supply publications, books, documents etc.
- The Board currently has five members who are appointed by the Directors Board for a period of two years.
- The Directors Board has eight members who are elected by the General Assembly for a period of four years.