15-16 November – Leonardo Hotel, Alexanderplatz, Berlin
At the 10th annual Group Treasurers’ Exchange, 60 Group Treasurers, Directors and Heads of Treasury will be coming to Berlin to discuss how innovating the treasury function will mitigate risk and bolster profitability.
Designed for Group Treasurers, by Group Treasurers, the GT Exchange Europe 2022 offers a unique and exclusive format specifically tailored to unpack the issues that are most relevant. This invitation-only meeting is exclusively attended by a select group of pre-qualified senior treasurers responsible for creating an efficient and innovative treasury function. Attendees will benefit from an experience packed with networking with likeminded peers navigating the same industry challenges in a relaxed, consultative, and friendly environment.
The Exchange is attended by senior strategic leaders and decision-makers from major Treasury departments across Europe. Every attendee is personally invited and registered to ensure the right level of seniority and relevance to the event’s key themes.
Topics discussed at the 2022 Exchange include:
- Payments, Liquidity Management, Taxation and Regulation
- Future of the Treasury Department
- Promoting Innovation and Risk
- Prioritising ESG Initiatives
- Relationship Management
- Digitalisation and Financial Efficiency
- Cash Forecasting
- Cost Elimination and Fraud Prevention
- Value Creation Through Liquidity Strategy
- Cross-Department Collaboration
- New Technologies for the Treasury Department