- Thursday 6th May 2021
- Tuesday 11th May 2021
Macroeconomic uncertainty, growing regulatory and compliance pressure, rapidly evolving technological disruption and heightened supply chain fragility have made the role of the corporate treasury more challenging than ever.
Join SWIFT for this webinar session to discover how its new strategy can help you to meet these challenges, and pave the way for new solutions like instant treasury, frictionless payments, and trade digitisation.
- Harry Newman – Head of Payments Strategy, SWIFT
- Sebastien De Gasquet – Head of Corporates Business, SWIFT
- Wim Raymaekers – Head of Corporates Strategy, SWIFT
- Louise Taylor-Digby – Head of Trade Strategy, SWIFT
What will be Covered
- SWIFT value proposition and latest product innovations for corporates and banks
- New SWIFT strategy: What is it, what benefits will it bring to you?
- Feedback session: Share your key pain points and views on future value propositions