Bank of America has received top scores in the annual Coalition Greenwich Digital Transformation Benchmarking Study in recognition of ongoing enhancement of its CashPro platform.
CashPro is the company’s digital banking platform accessed by more than 40,000 corporate and commercial clients around the world to manage their treasury, trade and credit operations and perform self-service requests. Highlights from this year’s study include:
- Bank of America received the No. 1 score in this annual study for its leadership in Digital Channels, for the second consecutive year.
- Within the Digital Channels category, Bank of America received No. 1 scores for its Mobile capabilities and Online Portal (tied), each for the second consecutive year. The company also received a No. 1 score for API Access & Connectivity.
- Within the study’s Payments & Treasury Management category, Bank of America received several No. 1 scores, including Analytics & Insights (for the second consecutive year), Merchant & Card Services, Transactional Foreign Exchange, Liquidity Management (tied) and Receivables (tied).
Bank of America has also earned recognition in the 2023 Greenwich Excellence Awards for U.S. Large Corporate Finance for its leadership in U.S. Large Corporate Banking and U.S. Large Corporate Cash Management.
- Within the award’s U.S. Large Corporate Banking category, Bank of America was recognised for excellence in Overall Digital Experience. The company also received recognition for Ease of Doing Business; Effective Senior Management Support; Coordination of Product Specialists; Frequency of Contact; Knowledge of Transaction Banking Needs; and Timely Follow-up.
- Within the U.S. Large Corporate Cash Management category, the bank was recognised for Digital Platform Design & Functionality, and for its Ease of Doing Business.
Due in large part to its commitment to innovation and listening to client feedback, Bank of America is a leader in treasury, payments, and transaction services. CashPro enables clients to take greater control of their treasury operations through enhanced personalised, proactive, and predictive solutions. This industry leading platform sets the bar for client experience and ease of doing business by providing efficiency through automation and integration with a client’s existing systems. Over the last two years, the company has introduced several enhancements to the platform, including CashPro Insights, CashPro Chat, CashPro Supply Chain Solutions, CashPro Forecasting, and CashPro QR Sign-In.
“The results of the Coalition Greenwich study reflect the commitment of our CashPro team to continually innovate with our clients and respond to their feedback through forums like the CashPro Advisory Board,” said Tom Durkin, Global Product Head of CashPro in Global Transaction Services (GTS) at Bank of America. “These accolades reinforce that we are investing in the right solutions for our commercial and corporate clients and providing them the best banking experience possible through innovative financial technology that allows them to enhance their operations and make better business decisions.”
“The CashPro team at Bank of America has been extraordinary at providing a sophisticated platform for its clients. The company’s ongoing investment and commitment to providing the best client experience is what keeps them at the top of our rankings year after year,” said Chris McDonnell, Head of Community, Commercial and Digital Banking at Coalition Greenwich.