Ettenheim, Germany – BELLIN is extending a helping hand to companies in need with free access to their treasury management system, tm5 until the end of June.
“Companies, families, the market, and more have been hamstrung by COVID-19. We feel we have a way to help companies get through these tough times and the potentially stressful aftermath by providing tm5 for free. We all need to get through this crisis together and hope this can be of help to companies in need,” said Martin Bellin, CEO and Founder of BELLIN.
BELLIN will be offering modules that cover cash management, forecasting/liquidity planning and recording and managing financial instruments, which are pivotal topics during the current COVID-19 global pandemic. The platform excels in providing visibility and control of cash and liquidity, thus answering currently vital questions like:
• How much cash is available and where?
• How fast am I able to access the cash and transfer it to where it is needed?
• What is the forecast for every single location on the cash requirements over the next week and the following weeks?
• What credit facilities do I have in place and how reliable are they, taking covenants and other factors into consideration?
• What is the cash value of my assets turned into cash at short notice?
• How high are cash outflows in connection with short and medium-term borrowings?
tm5 specifically allows users to centralize data and gain company-wide visibility to help steer companies out of this crisis and lay the groundwork for the future.
“While something like this offer has never been done, neither has a pandemic like this affected so many people and companies. Even if we can help just one corporation from letting go of workers, reducing hours, or shutting down, we will be extremely happy,” added Bellin.
The offer includes access to 3 core modules (cash management, planning/forecasting, financial instruments) completely for free until June 30, with a special 24h cancellation period until September 30 with a basic configuration included.