GTreasury, a treasury and risk management platform provider, today announced a partnership with Treasury Strategies (a division of Novantas, Inc.) that fully integrates Treasury Strategies’ NDepth bank fee analysis (BFA) capabilities into GTreasury’s comprehensive system for digital treasury. With NDepth, GTreasury customers now have access to the most robust and efficient solution providing full transparency, visibility, benchmarking, and control over their banking activities fees – all available from within the powerful GTreasury ecosystem.
“Corporate treasury’s biggest expense is often bank fees, but few organisations are able to regularly monitor this expense with the accuracy and insight needed to effect change,” said Terry Beadle, Global Head of Corporate Development at GTreasury. “Traditional fee analysis is hampered by inaccurate or outdated data that makes apples-to-apples fee comparisons incomplete, demands manual and time-consuming processes to input data and build out reports, and requires coalescing myriad bank statements and file formats. NDepth wholly transforms BFA by eliminating those burdens and more. The solution now becomes a crucial component of our integrated treasury and risk management platform, providing our customers with a consolidated system of truth that is self-service and contains all the international BFA data and benchmarking that treasurers need.”
Treasury Strategies’ NDepth solution is proven to significantly improve monthly bank fee analysis. By combining powerful technology with learning algorithms, NDepth automates and simplifies the process of reviewing account analysis statements. These statements are processed by NDepth each month, in whatever format they exist, and data are mapped into standard or custom product families to make tracking and bank-to-bank comparisons simple and clear. Benchmarks show fee levels at each bank and for each product family in relation to the market. Dashboards show trendline and summary information for balances, rates, services, and spend.
With bank fee analysis now powered by NDepth, GTreasury customers have the most powerful bank account management tool, a repository of auditable electronic bank statements, and the mechanisms necessary to help treasurers connect with banks, internal systems, and other third parties. Benefits of NDepth integrated into the GTreasury platform include:
- Significant cost savings: NDepth provides fee transparency so that treasurers can have a better understanding of exactly what they are paying for. Automatic alerts flag any unexpected changes to a business’ negotiated pricing.
- Better data: Treasurers are in a stronger position to budget for their spending and improve bank relationships, backed by expertly managed, normalised data for how they are paying fees across banks and how that spending compares with peers with similar volume levels. On-demand reports show customised price benchmarks and make it easy to identify outlier fees.
- Improved yields: Treasurers make more informed and data-driven cash deployment decisions by leveraging net effective rates.
- Better workflow efficiencies: NDepth eliminates manual processes by receiving files directly from banks, ingesting data, performing file mapping, and presenting data visualisations ready for treasurer analysis.
- Domestic and international access: NDepth supports EDI-822, TWIST/BSB, and PDF account analysis statements, allowing GTreasury customers with global business to have BFA data available for all of their operations.
- Complete security: All files are fully encrypted both in transit and at rest, and all benchmarking data is aggregated and anonymised.
“We’re excited to bring NDepth to the GTreasury platform – and to introduce the advantages of best-in-class BFA technology to more organisations around the world,” said Pete Gilchrist, Executive Vice President of Novantas. “By automating and simplifying bank account analyses, NDepth fits perfectly into GTreasury’s single source of truth for cash, payments, and risk activities. GTreasury has built a reputation as a one-stop-shop for delivering treasurers the data, functionality, and ease-of-use they need to do their jobs well, and NDepth will amplify that position. We look forward to seeing how treasurers will save their organisations time and money using NDepth with GTreasury.” Current and prospective GTreasury customers can learn more about how NDepth and GTreasury transform bank fee analysis by downloading the new NDepth Bank Fee Analysis Overview.