Hamburg – Hanse Orga Group will announce at their annual Global User Meeting, taking place in Hamburg Germany October 15 and 16, the release date of FS2. FS2 is the future-proof software for the next generation of working capital management that builds on and enhances Hanse Orga’s FinanceSuite solutions. Designed to be one-on-one with SAP’s S/4HANA, FS2 enables seamless management of complex global cash management, supply chain finance, payments and receivable processes. FS2 allows clients to take control of their financial workflow, delivering cost and quality benefits to their organization, from an intuitive interactive user interface. It seamlessly integrates global financial data from unlimited source systems, driving informed decisions for management by presenting key performance indicator data on client configurable dashboards. FS leverages a client’s existing investment in SAP by being directly embedded within a new implementation or an existing platform while offering multiple language support that is mobile, with a web user interface.
“Treasurers and financial professionals will appreciate the sophisticated, holistic approach achievable with FS: solving the problems of fragmented inefficient global cash management processes”, says Sven Lindemann, Chief Executive Officer, Hanse Orga Group. “Clients will recognize that FS2 was built to enhance our established FinanceSuite software modules that manage receivables, payments, treasury, cash and liquidity, bank accounts, working capital and account statements. The new features and technology takes the SAP-integrated solutions to the future.”
The FS2 release will be available early 2016 and will contain the following new features:
• Fiori Apps: A sleek new UI with structured transactions that allow customers to create individual role-based dashboards which enable them to easily view approvals, alerts and to track progress on key financial workflow data. It is dynamic in supporting multiple languages with its easy web user interface ready-to-go application.
• Business Intelligence Reporting (BI Reporting): Fully compatible with Fiori allowing clients to quickly set-up new reports and run queries based on daily or historical data providing comprehensive and flexible reporting.
• Mobile: Supported and available on all mobile devices, such as iOS and Android, which allows customers to do their job anywhere, anytime.
• Compatible with S/4HANA and Simple Finance: SAP S/4HANA compliant and works with SAP Simple Finance which allows for real time reporting utilizing less memory saving clients cost.
• Supports previous SAP systems: It also supports pre-HANA SAP versions, which allows migration to FS before investing in S/4HANA and HANA.
• Adaptable with independent ERP solutions: Seamless integration that allows data exchange, data enrichment and data validation to and from other ERP systems.