HSBC Global Trade and Receivables Finance (GTRF) today announced a reorganisation of its head office structure in London. The following will report to Natalie Blyth, Global Head of GTRF, and will join the GTRF Management team:
- Adrian Rigby, currently Chief Commercial Officer, will oversee governance, services, global standards and risk controls with a new title of Chief Operating Officer.
- Vinay Mendonca, currently Global Head of Business Management, replaces Vivek Ramachandran as Global Head of Product and Propositions. Vivek will be moving to a new role in Commercial Banking.
- Pedro Anaya moves from Group Strategy and Planning to replace Vinay as Global Head of Business Management.
- Inwha Huh, currently Head of GTRF for the US, becomes Global Head of Structured Trade Solutions. Inwha will be responsible for receivables finance and supply chain finance in this newly-created role.
- Surath Sengupta takes on another new leadership role, Global Head of Trade Portfolio Management, to oversee risk distribution, capital management and portfolio acquisition.
“This evolution of our senior management structure will empower us to increase focus, intensity and accountability and achieve safe, sustainable and profitable growth,” said Natalie Blyth.
Additionally, Patricia Gomes moves from Global Banking and Markets to become Regional Head of GTRF for the US and Canada. She will report jointly to Natalie and to Wyatt Crowell, Head of Commercial Banking for the US.
GTRF’s global adjusted revenue totalled USD2.6bn in 2016, and its 6,000 trade experts ensured HSBC maintained its position as the world’s top bank for trade finance.