Kyriba has today announced the launch of Kyriba Receivables Finance. The solution provides finance teams with greater control over factoring or securitisation programs as well as enabling selective invoice financing. The multi-funder solution integrates all vendor programs into a single platform, providing a real-time overview of credit facilities, utilisation, limits and program performance.
“A lot of companies face existential challenges despite their profitability, because they don’t have the tools to manage or inject cash into their company. In 2023, corporate insolvencies are expected to grow by 10% in UK1 due to higher energy prices, and rising interest rates and wages. The speed with which companies can convert their receivables is essential for their survival: the faster the conversion, the less working capital required to support the business” said William Goodall, VP Sales, Northern Europe at Kyriba.
Multiple-funders solution to help CFOs and treasurers manage end-to-end receivable finance programs
“Kyriba Receivables Finance enables CFOs to release funds tied up in unpaid accounts receivables, quickly convert them into cash and optimise decision making,” said Edi Poloniato, Head of Working Capital, Kyriba. “This solution enhances the control of financial departments over financial risk, automates the end-to-end process and reduces operational costs, while offering a single funder agnostic platform” he adds.
The solution automatically pulls invoices from one or multiple ERPs, identifies eligible documents based on each funder’s criteria and dispatches them to the different financial institutions while continuously updating ERPs on both status and accounting.
Key Features of Kyriba Receivables Finance:
- Fast and efficient implementation: As a result of its use of APIs, Kyriba Receivables Finance seamlessly connects to the seller’s ERP to upload documents (e.g. invoices, credit notes) and updates status and accounting in real time;
- Advance payment processing: Kyriba Receivables Finance allows for eligibility and limit checks before processing documents or receivable sales to banks. The solution then completes the workflow by connecting to funders and retrieving the status of drawdown requests;
- Payment and Reconciliation: Once collection reconciliation is complete, Kyriba Receivables Finance automatically settles re-payments of financed and collected invoices to the funder on the due date;
- Dashboards, Reports, and Tips: Kyriba Receivables Finance offers a homepage widget that makes prepayment status, collections, limits, DSO and other KPIs readily available;
- Seamless integration: Kyriba Receivables Finance is natively integrated with the other modules of Kyriba’s Liquidity Management platform. It provides real-time visibility into other discounting or payables programs if any (such as Dynamic Discounting, Supply Chain Finance and Confirming). This provides better business intelligence and reporting, enabling a quick, easy and in-depth analysis of global funding programs;
This module is available for corporates, large and medium companies, as well as financial institutions in white-label solution.