- Banking and Financial professionals will join together to share experiences and best practices for advancing innovation and design thinking to recapture clients and drive business growth.
- TMI are pleased to announce that we will act as media partners for this event
New York, NY– marcus evans, the world’s largest event management group, will host the Design Thinking for Financial Services Conference on November 5-6, 2015 in New York, NY. This meeting is the newest installment in the growing marcus evans Capital Markets Conference Series that leverages this new collaborative thinking. This latest sector brings together leading professionals in Design Thinking, Innovation, and User Experience to apply design thinking to strategic problem-solving when addressing major challenges impacting the current financial climate and more.
Design thinking and innovation related insights will be the focus of our speaker case study presentations from the likes of:
- Robin Beers, SVP, Head of Customer Experience Insights, Wholesale Internet Solutions, Wells Fargo
- Karen Pascoe, SVP, User Experience, Emerging Payments, MasterCard
- Tim Wallack, Head of Design Planning, JPMorgan Chase
- Daniela Busse, Ph.D., Director, Global Innovation Network, Citi Ventures (Palo Alto)
- Kelly Harper, Director, Brand Customer Learning, BMO Financial Group
Attending this premier banking conference will enable you to:
- Promote the value of design thinking principles to enhance company culture
- Evolve product guidelines to balance compliance, budget and innovation objectives simultaneously
- Characterize the components of a successful design thinking team
- Overcome operational challenges to ease compliance burdens and fulfill consumer expectations
- Develop guidelines for product research to create scalable, repeatable processes
For more information on this conference, or to get a complete list of speakers, sessions or past attendees, check out the conference event page on the TMI website here or email Monique Filardi, Marketing & PR Coordinator at email@example.com