UniCredit has made several key appointments to further strengthen the bank’s GTB expertise and client service offering.
Simone Del Guerra has been appointed Global Co-Head Working Capital Solutions while continuing with his current role as CEO of UniCredit Factoring SpA.
- In 2010, Simone joined UniCredit Leasing as Head of Vendor Italy before his appointment as Head of Trade Products Italy.
- Since April 2020, he was CEO of UniCredit Factoring S.p.A.
- Previously, Simone had worked for IBM Italy before joining GE Capital, where he held various positions in the commercial area in Italy, France and the UK.
Pietro Campagna has been appointed Global Co-Head Working Capital Solutions.
- Pietro joined UniCredit in 2004, working in the HR management of UniCredit Leasing.
- In January 2010 he was appointed as Head of HR of UniCredit’s bank in Kazakhstan until he moved to Vienna to take over the role of Head of HR CEE CIB.
- From 2015, Pietro has been in CIB HR as Head of HR for GTB and the International Network.
- From mid-2018, Pietro was co-head of GTB Italy
Daniele Beggiato has been appointed Co-Head GTB Italy.
- Daniele joined UniCredit in 1987, as Area Manager, working in the Corporate Banking Sales/Distribution department for more than 15 years.
- He has solid experience in credit risk, heading the Transactional Risk Management unit up to the responsibility of the Centro-Nord Region Credit Hub.
The above appointments succeed Adeline de Metz, who in November 2020, became Head of Group Regulatory Affairs after several years as Global Head of Working Capital Solutions in GTB.