In partnership with Deutsche Bank
Thursday 29th April 2021
10am EST / 3pm BST / 4pm CET
- Catherine Hill, Director, Treasury, Salesforce
- Christof Hofmann, Global Head of Payments and Collection Products, Deutsche Bank
- Dirk Kronshage, Director – Treasury Automation Services, Deutsche Bank
- Eleanor Hill, Editor, TMI
- Drivers for establishing an IHB and running a successful IHB project
- In-house Banking “on premise” versus “as a service”: key differences and similarities
- What is the IHBaaS model and how does it work?
- What might an IHBaaS set up look like and what can be achieved?
- How to unlock the full potential of an In-house Bank?
- How does IHBaaS link to Virtual Accounts?