Monday, 4 September
5.30am PT/ 8.30AM ET/ 2.00pm BST/ 3.00pm CEST
Join this session to discover:
- How solutions such as trade receivables finance and trade receivables securitisation can offer value
- Expert guidance on finding a balance between supplier- and buyer-led solutions
- How to unlock essential sources of capital, optimise cashflow, and ultimately reduce risk within trade relationships
Supply chains the world over have been the centre of attention in recent years. Production, logistics and cashflow challenges have been highlighted by the pandemic, and exacerbated by recent economic turmoil, fast-rising inflation, and matching interest rates.
Many buyers in the trade space will have been made aware of the wide range of financial solutions they can deploy to ease their pains. Yet supplier-led solutions have been rather shy in demonstrating how they have been sustaining trade with innovative structures and supportive technologies, and how this is having a direct positive impact on all trade participants.
In this special supplier-led webinar, we call upon trade experts to drive home the real value of solutions such as trade receivables finance and trade receivables securitisation. We also reveal how these are finding a new and welcome balance between supplier- and buyer-led solutions in these challenging times.
Our panel will describe how suppliers of all sizes and geographies can prepare for, implement and leverage straight-through connected tools to unlock essential – and even previously not considered – sources of capital, optimise cashflow within their own cycles, and ultimately reduce risk within their trade relationships.
- Maurice Benisty, Chief Commercial Officer, Demica
- Ingmar Bergmann, Owner, IMB Consultancy BV
- Eleanor Hill, Editor, TMI