In partnership with CashAnalytics
Thursday 9th September 2021
10am EST / 3pm BST / 4pm CET
Davina Bradley (CEVA Logistics) and Conor Deegan (CashAnalytics) will join TMI’s Eleanor Hill to explore how treasurers can transform their cash visibility and forecasting within their business in a matter of weeks using a tried and trusted method.
Davina will share her extensive expertise helping numerous corporates gain the global cash visibility they need to support both operational and strategic activities, including her recent experience transforming cash flow visibility in $7bn+ global logistics group CEVA Logistics in her capacity as Group Treasurer. We are extremely happy she is able to share her insights with you.
- Davina Bradley, Group Treasurer, CEVA Logistics
- Conor Deegan, Co-founder & CEO, CashAnalytics
- Eleanor Hill, Editor, TMI
- Building a watertight business case for better cash flow visibility
- How to secure executive sign-off and sponsorship from the CEO and CFO
- Selling the value of new tech to the wider business
- Successfully rolling out a new forecasting system
- Providing broader business value on an ongoing basis