In partnership with Diginex
Wednesday 21st April 2021
9am BST / 10am CET / 4pm SGT
- Richard Byworth, CEO, Diginex
- Dr Carsten Sørensen, Reader (Associate Professor) in Digital Innovation, PhD Programme Director, Information Systems & Innovation, The London School of Economics and Political Science Department of Management
- Henri Arslanian, Global Crypto Leader, PwC
- François Masquelier, CEO, Simply Treasury
- Eleanor Hill, Editor, TMI
Are crypto assets really a viable treasury investment? If so, how can you enter – and exit – the market with the least possible risk? How does the custody of crypto assets work? What are the accounting and tax considerations? This webinar answers all of these questions and more. Our expert panellists will cover Bitcoin, stablecoin and central bank digital currencies (CBDCS). Prepare to open your eyes to the world of crypto assets!
- Why are Crypto Assets Gaining Traction Now? What’s Driving This?
- Are Crypto Assets Really a Viable Treasury Investment?
- What Considerations Are There Around Investing in Crypto Assets?
- What is the Bottom Line on Crypto Assets?