In partnership with Coupa
Thursday 24th February 2022
10am ET / 3pm GMT / 4pm CET
In the face of pandemic recovery, supply chain disruptions, changing inflation and interest rates, the only thing that is certain is uncertainty. Over the course of the past two years, this dynamic environment has not only accelerated technology development – from quantum computing to blockchain technology – but also technology adoption, bridging colleagues and breaking down silos in a remote work world. Join Royston Da Costa, Assistant Group Treasurer at Ferguson plc, and Ulrika Haug, Senior Director Product Marketing at Coupa, to learn how these trends have impacted finance and what that means for the future of treasury.
Topic 1: Tech
- Quantum computing and supercomputers – scenario planning and predictive modeling to improve forecasting accuracy, e.g. hedging.
- Blockchain technology – smart contracts can be used to validate suppliers and payments. Fraud?
Topic 2: Transformation
- Pandemic has changed the way we work and accelerated digital transformation due to a reliance on remote technology.
Topic 3: Treasury
- How the Treasury role has evolved
- How to operationalise and meet ESG goals
- Royston Da Costa, Assistant Group Treasurer, Ferguson
- Ulrika Haug, Sr. Director, Product Marketing, Coupa
- Eleanor Hill, Editor, TMI