In Partnership with CME Group
Wednesday, 2 November
With the final tenors of USD LIBOR ending in June 2023, the transition to the replacement risk-free rate SOFR has been underway for some time. The loans market has predominantly moved to forward looking term rates, and both corporate borrowers and global lenders are increasingly turning to CME Term SOFR as the forward looking risk-free benchmarks to support their activities.
Join this webinar to learn about how to efficiently transition from USD LIBOR, the opportunities this robust and transparent rate creates for corporate treasurers, and the pitfalls to avoid on your transition journey.
- CME Group, USD LIBOR migration and the SOFR marketplace
- What is CME Term SOFR: calculation methodology, timing & publication
- How to secure access to CME Term SOFR: license types and use cases
- Gavin Lee, CEO – CME Group Benchmark Administration Limited
- Marco Bianchi, Executive Director – Client Development & Sales, CME Group
- Jeff Diorio, Managing Director, PMC Treasury
- Ben Poole, TMI Editorial Team
“CME GROUP” and the CME GROUP GLOBE logo are trademarks of Chicago Mercantile Exchange Inc. and have been licensed by Company for use in connection with the Agreement and all SOW. Any services offered by Company are not sponsored, endorsed, sold or promoted by Chicago Mercantile Exchange Inc. or its affiliates and none of them makes any representation regarding any such goods or services.”