In partnership with J.P. Morgan Asset Management
Wednesday 19th May 2021
9am EST / 2pm BST / 3pm CET
- Niklas Muhrbeck, Senior Treasurer, Spotify
- Jemma Clee, Executive Director, Head of Investment Specialists for Global Liquidity, International, J.P. Morgan Asset Management
- Amir Mota, Executive Director, Client Advisor for the Global Liquidity Group, J.P. Morgan Asset Management
- Eleanor Hill, Editor, TMI
Topics to be covered:
- What does today’s ultra-low interest rate environment mean for treasury investing?
- What key milestones exist when building out options past traditional liquidity investments?
- How important is a treasury investment framework that keeps evolving?
- How can a step-out strategy be incorporated effectively into a treasury cash investment policy?
- What are the key factors that allow successful diversification across different investment strategies?