Digital transformation coupled with the emergence of HealthTech start-ups continues to drive rapid developments in the healthcare industry. The opportunity is vast, with total healthcare spend within the Asian corridor estimated to exceed USD4 trillion by 2024.
As healthcare firms collaborate within their ecosystem, treasurers need solutions to help streamline treasury functions, and tools and resources which enable faster, more effective cash management decision-making.
Find out how we’re supporting healthcare corporates revolutionise the industry by building smarter, digital, and more resilient businesses in ‘Covid-19 and Beyond: Convergence of a Healthcare Ecosystem’.
What’s covered in this guide:
- The evolving healthcare landscape
- An integrated ecosystem for a holistic health journey
- Consumers are driving patient-centric healthcare
- Improve processes to deliver more while reducing healthcare costs
- Insights from industry leaders
Industry Case Studies include:
- Zimmer Biomet: Enhancing visibility by rationalising accounts and centralising processes post-acquisition
- GlaxoSmithKline (GSK): Optimising treasury functions by centralising visibility and management of accounts into a single bank
- Heals Healthcare: Bridging the healthcare ecosystem by digitising the journey every step of the way
- KPJ Healthcare Berhad: Implementation of contactless payment solutions to promote social distancing
- Abbott Laboratories: Digitising collections leading to faster revenue recognition
- Egis Group: Digital cash management while on the move
Sign up for free to read the full articleRegister Login with LinkedIn
Already have an account?Login
Download our Free Treasury App for mobile and tablet to read articles – no log in required.Download Version Download Version